Ultimate Box Set Of Hank Williams At His Prime. 15-CD + 1-DVD + Hardcover Book... All In A Vintage "Radio" Collector's Box!
- Limited edition, deluxe set in vintage radio collector's box – the radio even has a sound clip of the show's introduction!
- 15 full length CDs, plus 1 bonus DVD featuring a moving conversation with the last two members of Hank's Mother's Best Band.
- 143 songs by the king of country music, Hank Williams, plus much more from the band, Miss Audrey and special guests.
- Historic Performances Not Heard in nearly 60 Years! This collection increases the number of Hank Williams recordings by 50%!
- Painstakingly Restored for Superb Audio Quality.
- 108-page beautifully illustrated hard cover book with many previously unpublished photos and related memorabilia.
- Extensively written by noted music historian Colin Escott, plus, an Introduction by Hank Williams, Jr. and an Afterword by Jett Williams.
- Also includes a poster-sized map chronicling Hank's punishing 1951 touring schedule.
Original Price: $199.98 USD