Not available in other countries.
180-gram 2LP edition of LA Woman: The Workshop Sessions is your invitation into what went down during the recording of the Doors' quintessential 1971 masterwork
• 2-LP set: Three sides of music all previously unreleased
• Laser-etched Side 4 features the lyrics to the original songs from the L.A. Woman album
• 7 alternate versions PLUS the previously unheard original song “She Smells So Nice”
• Studio chatter between songs is a revelation and helps illuminate the creation of this classic album
• Gatefold jacket with new notes from original producer Bruce Botnick
• Lacquers cut by Bernie Grundman and pressed at RTI on 180-gram Rhino Vinyl!
Original Price: $34.98
Please only use the letters A-Z and note that names will be included at the sole discretion of Sony Music.