When we first saw Daryl pulling his crossbow bolts out of zombies' heads, we knew AMC's The Walking Dead was the kind of post-apocalyptic show we could watch. We've seen too many shows where somehow everyone has pristine-looking clothing from manmade fibers and the grass is neatly mowed. Heck, it ain't even the apocalypse and we have enough trouble keeping on our HOA's good side as it is. The apocalypse will not be mowed.
However, the zombies may be mowed down if you have anything to say about it. Wield Daryl's signature weapon without the risk of accidentally shooting yourself in the foot with this prop replica of Daryl's crossbow. Reproduced in ABS plastic, it comes with the look of the original, only the arrow on this one clearly has an orange tip. When you pull the trigger, a whirring sound plays and the bow vibrates with force feedback. And since the arrow stays firmly seated the whole time, you don't have to worry about fetching your ammo like Daryl does. And you know what that means. More time for pudding.
- Plastic prop replica of Daryl's crossbow
- Officially-licensed AMC's The Walking Dead merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Arrow has orange tip for safety
- When pulled, trigger activates sound and vibration (force feedback action)
- Above the foregrip on the left side is an AMC's The Walking Dead logo
- Includes 1" connectors for you to attach your own strap
- Materials: ABS plastic + EVA foam for fletching and arrow tip
- Some assembly required
- Batteries: 3 AA (1.5V) batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 26 1/2" (67.3cm) long including stirrup, 17" (43.2cm) wide cam to cam
- Weight: 1 5/8 lbs (737g)
- Ages 14+
- Arrow tip is rubber. Bolt does not fire.
- Pull trigger for sound and kickback.
Plastic prop replica of Daryl's famous crossbow!