The Erasure Vinyl Bundle is a pre-order and will ship on or before street date, October 7th 2016.
*To keep your shipping costs as low as possible all items in an order ship together. So if combine this pre-order with others items your entire order will ship just before the release date of the pre-order item.
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Erasure with this exclusive popmarket vinyl bundle, featuring four records newly pressed on heavy duty 180g vinyl, including three records that have never been released on vinyl before!
Get yours today for our exclusive low price and enjoy the legacy of one of Britain's most beloved duos!
Included in the Erasure Vinyl Bundle are:
Light At The End Of The World - FIRST TIME ON VINYL!
Containing some of Erasure's most anthemic work, the big production by Gareth Jones and the band themselves has resulted in a kind of synthpop grandeur that borders on techno in places, with the catchy hooks that have become synonymous with Erasure throughout their career.
Union Street - FIRST TIME ON VINYL!
For those who regard Erasure as a purely electronic concern, this album explodes the myth by comprising of re-imaginings of previous Erasure songs in a country or acoustic style that shows just how talented Vince Clarke and Andy Bell are as songwriters.
Nightbird - FIRST TIME ON VINYL!
Described as a "mature masterpiece" and a "return to form" thanks to its fastidious production and dazzling three-minute pop songs, Erasure's eleventh studio album Nightbird is considered by some to contain some of Erasure's best work.
Other People's Songs
With an eclectic selection of songs by artists including Buddy Holly, Peter Gabriel and The Righteous Brothers, Vince and Andy chose tracks that had influenced them as musicians which are brought together by Vince's distinctive instrumentation and Andy's unmistakable voice.
LP Track Listings:
Light At The End Of The World
1. Sunday Girl
2. I Could Fall In Love With You
3. Sucker For Love
4. Storm In A Teacup
5. Fly Away
6. Golden Heart
7. How My Eyes Adore You
9. When A Lover Leaves You
10. Glass Angel
1. Boy (originally from Cowboy)
2. Piano Song (originally from Wild!)
3. Stay with Me (originally from Erasure)
4. Spiralling (originally from The Circus)
5. Home (originally from Chorus)
6. Tenderest Moments (originally a B-side from "Run to the Sun" single)
7. Alien (originally from Loveboat)
8. Blues Away (originally from I Say I Say I Say)
9. How Many Times (originally from Wild!)
10. Love Affair (originally from Cowboy)
11. Rock Me Gently (originally from Erasure)
1. No Doubt
2. Here I Go Impossible Again
3. Let's Take One More Rocket to the Moon
5. I'll Be There
6. Because Our Love Is Real
7. Don't Say You Love Me
8. All This Time Still Falling Out of Love
9. I Broke It All in Two
10. Sweet Surrender
11. I Bet You're Mad at Me
Other People's Songs
1. Solsbury Hill (originally by Peter Gabriel)
2. Everybody's Got to Learn Sometime (originally by The Korgis)
3. Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) (originally by Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel)
4. Everyday (originally by Buddy Holly)
5. When Will I See You Again (originally by The Three Degrees)
6. Walking in the Rain (originally by The Ronettes)
7. True Love Ways (originally by Buddy Holly)
8. Ebb Tide (originally by The Righteous Brothers)
9. Can't Help Falling in Love (originally by Elvis Presley)
10. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (originally by The Righteous Brothers)
11. Goodnight (originally by Cliff Eberhardt)
12. Video Killed the Radio Star (originally by The Buggles)