This bundle includes the following albums From Under The Cork Tree, Infinity On High, and Folie A Deux.
From Under the Cork Tree is the second studio album by American rock band Fall Out Boy. It was originally released on May 3, 2005, through Island Records as the band's major label debut. The music was composed by lead vocalist and guitarist Patrick Stump, with all lyrics penned by bassist Pete Wentz, continuing the band's songwriting approach they took for some songs on their prior 2003 effort Take This to Your Grave. Neal Avron handled production duties. Commenting on the record's lyrical themes, Wentz said the lyrics were about "the anxiety and depression that goes along with looking at your own life." In support of their release, the group headlined tours worldwide and played at various music festivals. For their Black Clouds and Underdogs tour, the album was re-released as From Under the Cork Tree (Limited "Black Clouds and Underdogs" Edition), featuring new songs and remixes.
Infinity on High is the third studio album by American rock band Fall Out Boy, originally released on February 6, 2007, by Island Records as the follow-up to the band's commercially successful 2005 album From Under the Cork Tree. Pre-production began in the group's hometown of Chicago, where writing and rehearsal sessions took place. It was recorded from July to October 2006 at the Pass Studios in Los Angeles, California and mixed at the Paramount Recording Studios in Hollywood. The music was composed by lead singer and guitarist Patrick Stump and the lyrics were penned by bassist Pete Wentz.
Folie A Deux Fall Out Boy return as twice-minted multi-platinum celebrities and deftly deliver what they came to: A huge rock album by a huge rock band. Having already lost any shred of punkdom that the '00s strand of emo ever had, the Illinois quartet seems unfettered by their chosen genre's boundaries and dive headlong into a loud stew of affecting power pop, glam, and classic rock hooks. The debut single, "I Don't Care," reimagines "Spirit in the Sky" as an anthem for the skinny-jeans-and-guyliner set with scathing bon mots like "I don't care what you think as long as it's about me" courtesy of bassist-lyricist Pete Wentz. Singer-guitarist Patrick Stump adds newly soulful and loose vocal phrasing to his usual arsenal of open-throated choruses-with particular strength on cuts such as "Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet" and "What a Catch, Donnie," a stringed power ballad that features guest appearances by Elvis Costello and Travis McCoy of the Gym Class Heroes. Also featuring guest appearances by Pharrell Williams and Debbie Harry, FOLIE A DEUX doesn't break the mold, but will remind everyone of why Fall Out Boy conquered the world in the first place.
From Under The Cork Tree
1. Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
2. Of All The Gin Joints In All The World
3. Dance, Dance
4. Sugar, We're Goin Down
5. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
6. I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
7. 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
8. Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
1. Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
2. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
3. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
4. Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows)
6. Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers
7. The Music Or The Misery
8. My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon (Demo)
9. Sugar, We're Goin Down (Patrick Stump Remix)
10. Dance, Dance (Lindbergh Palace Remix)
Infinity On High
1. Thriller (Featuring Jay-Z)
2. The Take Over, The Breaks Over
3. This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
4, I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)
5. Hum Hallelujah
7. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
8. Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?
1. The (After) Life Of The Party
2. The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
3. Bang The Doldrums
4. Fame < Infamy
5. You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
6. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers
8. It's Hard To Say "I Do" When I Don't
Folie A Deux
1. Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
2. I Dont Care
3. Shes My Winona
4. Americas Suitehearts
5. Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet
6. The (Shipped) Gold Standard
7. (Coffees For Closers)
8. What A Catch, Donnie
10. Tiffany Blews
12. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed
13. West Coast Smoker
This bundle is a pre-order and will ship on or before street date, December 16th, 2016.
*To keep your shipping costs as low as possible all items in an order ship together. So if you combine this pre-order with others items your entire order will ship just before the release date of the pre-order item