Singer, songwriter and actress Dolly Parton poses for a portrait during the cover session for her album 'Here You Come Again' in Los Angeles, CA, US, July 7, 1977.
- Available in three sizes
- Set in custom solid wood, museum quality frame in matte black with a contemporary, angular profile measuring 0.75" wide x 1.25" deep.
- 2" beveled matte border from print to frame
- Photographs printed on 210gsm gloss finish paper
- Ships in 10-14 business days
About Ed Caraeff:
Ed Caraeff is a photographer and art director. He has worked with, photographed, designed or art directed hundreds of album covers. His photography archive includes Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison,Iggy Pop and The Stooges, Elton John, Carly Simon, Linda Ronstadt, Dolly Parton, Tom Waits, Tim Buckley, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan and Marvin Gaye.
His work is included in the permanent collection of The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and has been featured on the covers of numerous magazines, world-wide. His ground-breaking chance photo of Jimi Hendrix burning his guitar on-stage at the Monterey Pop Festival in 1967 is widely considered to be one of the most iconic rock photos of all-time and is the only photo ever to appear twice on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
Introducing the Iconic Images collection from popmarket studios!
- The IconicImages© archive currently features the work of seven of the world's most iconic photographers of rock & jazz, available exclusively at popmarket for a limited time only!