Portrait of American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and record producer, Prince Rogers Nelson in August 1999. Prince was a musical innovator and known for his eclectic work, flamboyant stage presence, extravagant dress and makeup, and wide vocal range.
- Available in three sizes
- Set in custom solid wood, museum quality frame in matte black with a contemporary, angular profile measuring 0.75" wide x 1.25" deep.
- 2" beveled matte border from print to frame
- Photographs printed on 210gsm gloss finish paper
- Ships in 10-14 business days
About Steve Parke:
Steve Parke is an award-winning illustrator, designer, and photographer. He worked for Prince for 13 years as his in-house art director at Paisley Park—doing everything from designing album covers and hand painting guitars to enlisting every spare pair of hands to melt candles for an impromptu music video. His photography work with Prince has been published in numerous magazines, including People, Rolling Stone, and Vogue, as well as in books like Prince Stories from the Purple Underground. His own book of Prince photography from this time, Picturing Prince, will be published in April 2017.
Introducing the Iconic Images collection from popmarket studios!
- The IconicImages© archive currently features the work of seven of the world's most iconic photographers of rock & jazz, available exclusively at popmarket for a limited time only!