1987 was a big year for The Brat Pack once again and a huge eerie blockbuster movie called The Lost Boys. Its success truly made way for several hit songs featured on the amazing soundtrack companion LP, which rode the sales and airplay charts with multiple format hit records for over a year, as the album continues to thrill music fans decades later.
The box office hit featured some of the biggest songs of that year with INXS & Jimmy Barnes hit single Good Times as well as 9 more champions like The Who s Roger Daltrey s stellar version of Elton John's Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me and the classic techno rock smash Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys) by Gerard McMann. Superstars like Echo & The Bunnymen also contributed to the hit soundtrack too with their fine interpretation of The Doors classic People Are Strange, plus the great Lou Graham of Foreigner knocks it out of the box with his power smash Lost In The Shadows (The Lost Boys) Through it all The Lost Boys LP will forever be known as one of rocks finest movie and musical soundtracks ever recorded.
LP Track Listing:
1. Good Times - INXS and Jimmy Barnes
2. Lost in the Shadows (The Lost Boys) -Lou Gramm
3. Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me- Roger Daltrey
4. Laying Down the Law -INXS and Jimmy Barnes
5. People Are Strange Echo & the Bunnymen
6. Cry Little Sister (Theme from The Lost Boys)- Gerard McMann
7. Power Play -Eddie & the Tide
8. I Still Believe -Tim Cappello
9. Beauty Has Her Way -Mummy Calls
10. To the Shock of Miss Louise -Thomas Newman