popmarket is your Pop Culture destination for Classic Rock Vinyl, CDs, Boxsets, Pre-Orders, Festival Apparel, T-Shirts, Turntables and Official Merchandise!
Unlike most other sites, we stock all our product in our own warehouse. We do not rely on anyone else to get your instock order out the door. Single item orders are picked, processed and packaged in a matter of hours, not days. Multiple-item orders are hand-packed and usually out the door in a day or so.
- By Telephone
- Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM CT
- By Email
- Click Here to send us a message
- popmarket.com support will respond as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours
Returning an Item
Import Product Notes
Please note that some imported items are shipped without plastic wrap. This is standard packaging process used in many countries outside of the USA. Please be assured that the merchandise you receive are NEW unless otherwise noted. In the event an item is found to be damaged or defective, the item will be replaced with a like title. We do not substitute for another item. If the item is of limited quantity or cannot be replaced, we will credit your account upon receipt of the defective merchandise.
Stock Images, Rare Packaging
Product photographs are stock images and may not necessarily represent the current version of title. We do our best to maintain an accurate image database, but products are often re-released using the same UPC with slightly different packaging. It is unlikely we would be stocking an out of print limited edition CD with a special cover. Chances are that the item has been released with a different packaging.
- Your satisfaction guaranteed!
- If you have received damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped merchandise please notify Customer Service within 30 days and follow the Returns Procedures below for a full refund or to request a replacement.
- If you simply changed your mind, please return it within 30 days. Please keep in mind that in this case we'll ONLY accept returns of unopened merchandise in perfect resalable condition. Original shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded, and you will be responsible for all costs associated with the return shipment.
- Returns Procedures
- Please follow the simple steps below to ensure a fast and accurate processing of your return and credit or re-shipment:
1. Contact Customer Service
- You must contact Customer Service to inform them of the damaged/defective or not as ordered item that you received. You may email our customer service using our CONTACT US Section.
You may email customer service at email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- Your order confirmation number
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Item UPC# (barcode)
- Product Name
- Reason for return
- Action to be taken - Refund or replacement if damaged or defective
2. Pack and Send
- Fill out the return label (provided on the back of your invoice).
- Enclose merchandise and this completed form in a sturdy package (the original package is preferred).
- Enclose the original packing slip/invoice in the package.
- Affix the return label to the outside of the package and send to the following address:
- Return Address
ATTN: CDF Returns Dept
300 Omicron Court STE A
Shepherdsville, KY 40165-9794
- Once you have added the items that you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, you will see all available shipping methods and prices.
International Shipping Countries
- What Countries?
- We ship to all of the following countries. If you don’t see your location listed, unfortunately you cannot place an order. We hope to expand our shipping range in the future.
- Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Marshall Island, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.).
- Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit Card Charge
- Your Credit Card will only be charged for items that have shipped. Back orders will charge once they are in the shipping process.
- PayPal payments require payment for the entire order amount upfront. Orders will not be processed until payment has been confirmed. If you are funding your PayPal purchase through your bank account, this can take several days. Payments funded by credit card or account balance are typically processed the same day.
- Payment Note
- Please be advised that if you are using a third party payment provider such as PayPal, your payment may be deducted from your account prior to the shipment of your order. The deduction of this amount is at the discretion of the third party and this site has no control over the policies of these providers. For any further questions, please contact the payment provider directly.
- Do You Charge Sales Tax?
- Yes to all California, Illinois, Kentucky, Florida and Connecticut USA orders. The total merchandise amount AND shipping and handling are taxed. See the tax rates below:
- California 8%
- Illinois 6.25%
- Kentucky 6%
- Florida 6%
- Connecticut 6.35%
To be removed from our e-mail list click on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail that you received or contact Customer Service.
To protect your personal information popmarket.com uses SSL encryption, which is the Internet-approved standard in security. Any personal information you disclose is sent over our secure server. All popmarket.com customer information is stored on an on-site server protected by a firewall and cannot be accessed via the internet. popmarket.com does utilize "cookies" to aid in recognizing repeat visitors. This information is completely anonymous, Cookies do not reveal your identity. The only personal information collected by popmarket.com is that which you voluntarily provide when making a purchase or requesting a catalog or newsletter.
Shopping on our site is secure.
Your credit card is safe on our site.
Your computer will display a key or lock icon at the bottom corner of the window once you are in secure mode.
You will also notice that http in the URL changes to https.
We recommend that you always use the current version of browsers to make sure that our web pages display quickly, and that you have the latest security updates. If you use older browsers, you might notice that some functions and features stop working as we make upgrades to popmarket.com.
- Recommended Browsers:
- If you have difficulties using a part of popmarket.com, make sure you're using the latest version of one of the recommended browsers.
The majority of our DVD's are Region 1 / NTSC DVD's. This means that the DVD's are only able to play on DVD players made within the United States and Canada. We also stock some specialty DVD's that may be another Region than Region 1 and in PAL format, to play these DVDs you will need a compatible DVD player. For more information on DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu Ray, there's a great DVD FAQ compiled by the people at the usenet group rec.video.dvd. It's updated frequently and covers almost everything there is to know about the DVD format. It is found at: http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
Our sophisticated warehouse utilizes the latest technological innovations to help ensure fast order processing. Near-perfect accuracy is guaranteed by our computerized picking lists, handheld barcode scanners and barcode driven sorting machines. Our team of highly motivated employees watch over the entire process every step of the way.