This box set includes four of the films that would make Bruce Lee one of the most important martial artists ever to grace the screen. The set includes The Big Boss, Fist Of Fury, Way Of The Dragon and Game Of Death, all on both DVD and, for the first time, Blu-ray.
Also included are three DVDs containing the documentaries, Bruce Lee: The Legend (and the original version Bruce Lee: The Man, The Legend) and I Am Bruce Lee, plus over two hours of bonus content exclusive to this set.
Get ready to witness the legend of the dragon!
- Audio commentary on all four films by Hong Kong film expert Mike Leeder
- Return to Pak Chong: The Big Boss Revisited
- Bruce Lee: The Early Years featurette
- New interviews with Robert Chua, Gene LeBell, Jon Benn, Bob Wall, Dan Inosanto and many more!
- Interviews with Sammo Hung, Simon Yam, Yuen Wah, and Wong Jing
- Remembering Fist of Fury featurette
- Bruce Lee Martial Arts Master featurette
- Game of Death: Then & Now _ Return to the locations of Game of Death
- Game of Death Memories featurette
- Extensive Still Galleries on all four films, including rare stills, movie posters, etc.
- Theatrical Trailers and TV spots
- Alternate titles sequences
- Game of Death outtake montage
- Game of Death revisited
- And much more!
Contrary to speculation circulating on the Internet, the original set did contain hi-def masters of the first three feature films. However, after comments from fans who had received early copies of our set, Shout Factory discovered that our sources were not the recently restored transfers used for the Blu-rays in Hong Kong and Japan, but rather the original masters done a few years ago in Canada. Shout Factory therefore acquired the improved masters (the master for Games of Death was not appreciably different), and have included them on this new set, for a truly definitive Bruce Lee collection.