No matter how many times you may have listened to their music, you've never heard Led Zeppelin like this before.
Deluxe edition remastered 3 LP set of Led Zeppelin's sixth album, Physical Graffiti, the band's 16x platinum double album from 1975 - includes 1 LP of previously unreleased companion audio on 180g vinyl - painstakingly remastered from the original master tapes by guitarist Jimmy Page!
- Deluxe triple vinyl edition includes the original album remastered, plus an album of companion audio on 180g vinyl
- Painstakingly remastered from the original master tapes by guitarist Jimmy Page!
- Packaging faithfully replicates the look of the original LP's first pressing including top loading-die cut wraparound insert/U-card
The Led Zeppelin reissue campaign continues in 2015, turning the spotlight on the double album Physical Graffiti. The deluxe edition of the group's sixth studio album arrives 40 years to the day after the original debuted on February 24, 1975. The reissues of the first five Led Zeppelin albums in 2014 found both commercial successes, with multiple titles reaching Top 10 chart status in countries around the world, as well as widespread critical acclaim, including the recent Classic Rock –Reissue Of The Year" Award.
Certified 16x platinum in the U.S., the commercial success of Physical Graffiti was equaled by its critical reception. Generally regarded as one of the greatest double albums of all time, the original 15 tracks represent a creative tour de force that explores the band's dynamic musical range, from the driving rock of –Custard Pie" and acoustic arrangement of "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp" to the Eastern raga of "Kashmir" and funky groove of "Trampled Under Foot."
The companion audio disc that accompanies the deluxe edition of Physical Graffiti has seven unreleased tracks, including rough mixes of "In My Time Of Dying" and "Houses Of The Holy," as well as an early mix of "Trampled Under Foot" called "Brandy & Coke." All the unreleased companion tracks offer fans a chance to hear well-known songs from a different perspective, including the Sunset Sound mix of "Boogie With Stu" and "Driving Through Kashmir," a rough orchestra mix of the band's eight minute opus "Kashmir." Also featured is "Everybody Makes It Through," a strikingly different early version of "In The Light" with alternate lyrics.
LP Track Listings:
Vinyl 1: Original Album
1. Custard Pie
2. The Rover
3. In My Time Of Dying
1. Houses Of The Holy
2. Trampled Under Foot
Vinyl 2: Original Album
1. In The Light
3. Down By The Seaside
4. Ten Years Gone
Vinyl 2: Original Album
1. Night Flight
2. The Wanton Song
3. Boogie With Stu
4. Black Country Woman
5. Sick Again
Vinyl 3: Companion Audio
1. Brandy & Coke (Trampled Under Foot - Initial Rough Mix)
2. Sick Again (Early Version)
3. In My Time Of Dying (Initial Rough Mix)
1. Houses Of The Holy (Rough Mix With Overdubs)
2. Everybody Makes It Through (In The Light Early Version/In Transit)
3. Boogie With Stu (Sunset Sound Mix)
4. Driving Through Kashmir (Kashmir Rough Orchestra Mix)